Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why now?

So why am I now deciding to create a blog of my own? I'm not really sure. I guess I have decided that on a daily basis I make interesting discoveries or have thoughts of my own that I find I'd like to capture for myself. Call me selfish. I'm at my computer for 8-10 hours a day, so it'd be easier than writing in a diary. Call me lazy.

I do know this much - I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs and seeing how their internal thoughts and experiences shape their lives or even mine. They sometimes make me feel much saner. "Oh so-and-so has that insecurity too!? PHEW - it's not just me!"

You get great crafty ideas from blogs too - knitting blogs are full of insightful ideas. I would have never found that I use a crazy way method of knitting (Combination Knitting), versus the traditional two ways (Continental and English)

Why now? Well, why not?
-M

2 comments:

  1. My buddy charles' wife Katie has this knitting blog...
    http://www.metzroth.com/katie/?cat=4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Charles' wife Katie and I stumbled across your blog while googling myself (you can thank that new creepy Facebook app. for that). I'm a continental/German knitter since I was way too slow at American/English. I'm not familiar with what Combined knitting looks like, though I have heard of it, but think I'll check it out this weekend. Sounds interesting. :)

      Delete